IMPORTANT TRAFFIC DETOUR ANNOUNCEMENT EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 13TH
Friday, Oct 08, 2021
Beginning Wednesday, October 13th, access to A.D. Henderson and FAU High from Spanish River Boulevard will be temporarily rerouted for approximately four (4) weeks.
Due to construction, N.W. 8th Avenue will be limited to one-way north-bound traffic; therefore, all south-bound traffic from Spanish River Blvd to ADHUS/FAUHS will be provided a detour to access ADHUS/FAUHS.
Please see the map and directions below:
NEW Directions to ADHUS/FAUHS from Spanish River Blvd.
- From Spanish River Blvd., turn onto NW 8th Avenue.
- Follow the curve to the right onto FAU Blvd.
- Continue on FAU Blvd until you reach N. University Drive.
- Turn left onto N. University Drive.
- Remain on N. Univ. Dr. and turn left into ADHUS/FAUHS.
Directions to ADHUS/FAUHS from Glades Rd.
- This route does not change. Enter campus from E. University Dr.
- This route does not change. Exit the school parking lot and go north on NW 8th Avenue.
We apologize for the inconvenience as we anticipate that initially this may create some traffic congestion and potential delays in dropping off and picking up students. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
Thank you for your cooperation.