Arrival & Dismissal Reminders
Friday, Sep 10, 2021
While arrival is improving, we have a few reminders:
- For safety purposes, students may not be dropped off prior to 7:30 am.
- Students in grades Kindergarten-5th should be dropped off at the 1st circle (blue circle).
- Students in grades 6th-9th should be dropped off at 2nd circle (red circle).
- If you have children in both elementary and middle or high school, please drop off all of your children at one circle and they will walk to their designated circle.
- Students are not permitted to be dropped off at any other location other than 1st or 2nd circle unless otherwise approved to take public transportation or walk.
Also please remember to keep our students and parents safe:
- Parents must remain in their vehicles at all times.
- Students must enter and exit the vehicle from the passenger side.
- Two lines are formed to enter onto our campus: one car line is for parents with a 2:30 car tag picking up only elementary students. Parents with children in both elementary and secondary grades will have two options:
|Pick up elementary children, exit campus and re-enter the 2:45 car line||Come at 2:45 to pick up all your children|
The 2:30 cars will be the only ones permitted to come on campus so that we can expeditiously dismiss the elementary students between 2:15-2:45.
The 2:30 car line will enter from the south, which is the approach from 20th Street or Glades Rd.
Dismissal for Kindergarten-5th grades begins at 2:15 pm. Parents of elementary students with a 2:30 car tag may begin to come on campus between 2:00-2:15pm.
Please remember that the dismissal circle may be different than where you drop your child off for arrival.
- K, 1st, 4th grade students dismiss from 1st circle (blue circle)
- 2nd, 3rd, 5th grade students dismiss from 2nd circle (red circle)
- The second car line is for parents with a 2:45pm car tag picking up middle and high school students.
The 2:45 car line will enter from the north, which is the approach from Spanish River Blvd. Parents of secondary students will be permitted on campus at 2:45pm with the anticipation of dismissing secondary students from 2:45-3:15pm.
- 6th and 7th grade students dismiss from 1st circle (blue circle)
- 8th and 9th grade students dismiss from 2nd circle (red circle)
To avoid frustration and delays, please ensure that you have your 2021-22 car tag displayed, and adhere to the appropriate car line and procedures so that you do not lose your place in line or impede the dismissal process. Also please remember for safety reasons, students are not permitted to walk off campus or take public transportation unless they have received approval from their level administrator.